Roche Harbor Resort
Roche Harbor Resort is a picturesque, full-service resort with historic and contemporary accommodations, gardens, restaurants, stores, as well as a large marina and spa. The Hotel de Haro is the state's oldest continually operating hotel, and its 20 rooms have hosted for visitors since 1886, with a fascinating display in the lobby of resort history, including its former life as a lime works, and famous visitors such as John Wayne and Theodore Roosevelt.
All of the accommodations in the Hotel de Haro, which occupy the second and third floors of the hotel, have access to the balcony with seating for full views of the gardens and marina. The historic cottages are a vestige of the company town from 100 years ago, sitting on the sloping hillside on the east side of the harbor. Near the pool, playground and grassy field, these family accommodations are perfect for those looking to engage the island outdoors.
Roche Harbor is host to some of the most unique experiences in the Pacific Northwest, a place where you can interact with the beauty around you.
- 85% of all accommodations have views of the sea - hotel, condo, cabin, house
- Kayaking and whale watching steps from the room
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool - San Juan Island’s only
- 377 slip marina with all services
- Three restaurants with water views - indoor and outdoor seating
- Full-service spa with steam room
- Gardens, bocce and tennis courts, parking, trails - all complimentary