Thanksgiving Dinners, Events & Specials
November 22nd through November 27th
Family and friends come together this weekend to enjoy a cornucopia of island-grown bounty. There will be festivities all weekend, including artisan marketplaces where you can find the perfect gift, a holiday barrel tasting, art shows, cooking classes and more. Watch for more Thanksgiving week events and specials as they are added below.
Friday Harbor/San Juan Island:
• Nov. 1 - 30, Friday Harbor House - Give Thanks in November
• Nov. 23, Coho Restaurant - Thanksgiving Dinner
• Nov. 23, Downriggers - Thanksgiving Dinner Special
• Nov. 24 - 25, San Juan Island Artisans Holiday Marketplace
• Nov. 25, San Juan Vineyards Holiday Barrel Tasting
• Deer Harbor Inn : We will be serving a Traditional 4-Course Thanksgiving Dinner for $35. Open Thanksgiving Day, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. Reservations: 360-376-1040.
• Emmanuel Episcopal Church: Emmanuel Episcopal Church will hold a Community Potluck Thanksgiving Dinner at 5:00 p.m. Please call the church for information on what to bring at 360-376-2352.
• Inn at Ship Bay : We will be serving a multi-course dinner with several choices for each course. Dinner Reservations begin at 3:00 p.m. this year and our last Dinner Reservation will be at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $75 per person (pretax & gratuity), children under 12 years old are $38 per person. Reservations required: 360-376-8059.
• Odd Fellows: Odd Fellows will be holding their traditional Community Thanksgiving Dinner at 4:30 p.m. at the Odd Fellows Hall. See article on the Events page for detailed information on what to bring. Reservations can be made if your group is 6 or more. For more details, call Bill Gincig 360-376-8857.
• Nov. 22 - 26, Doe Bay Resort & Retreat - Thanksgiving Gratitude Promo
We will be serving a 4 course family style thanksgiving feast with an available wine pairing. There will be two seating's, one at 3:00 p.m. and one at 6:00 p.m. The cost is $60 per person before tax(8.1%) and gratuity(20%). Bringing the final total to $76.86 per person. Reservations: 360-376-2291
Kick off the holiday with our popular Thanksgiving Buffet, featuring all your favorite fall dishes and desserts. Click HERE for full menu. $60 adults (13+); $30 (6-12 yrs); free for ages 0-5. Served from 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. Reservations required: 360-376-2222 ext. 400.