Inn at Saltwater Farm
Set atop a breathtaking ridge overlooking the Salish Sea and the Olympic Mountains, the Inn at Saltwater Farm offers an unparalleled escape.
Five guest houses blend rustic and modern, each in a private setting with inspiring views. Join together with friends and family in our exceptional gathering spaces and explore the beauty of one-hundred sixty-two wild acres surrounding you.
Each of our five guest houses offers a truly special guest experience. All houses accommodate up to four adults and include:
- master suite w/ king bed and a wall of windows facing the view
- bathroom with tub and/or shower, and heated tile floors
- covered deck with sitting area
- living area with wet bar, fridge, and microwave
- high-speed fiber internet (all rooms are TV-free)
- full access to all community spaces
The shared spaces at the Inn have been carefully crafted to bring people together - around food, fire, and spectacular natural beauty:
- 15-foot live-edge dining table
- living area with fireplace
- epic wall of bi-fold doors opening to the sea
- courtyard with fire pit and hot tub
- wrap-around deck, grassy meadow, and lavender field
Saltwater Farm offers the best of both worlds on San Juan Island -- just steps from Friday Harbor and off-island transportation, yet a private and beautiful world all its own. Want to skip the lines and walk on the ferry? We're a short walk or taxi ride from the harbor. Looking for the quickest hop straight to our door? Fly direct from Seattle or Bellingham the Friday Harbor airfield, right next-door.
Whether your San Juan Islands adventure involves kayaking, hiking, whale-watching, or warm drinks around a fire, Saltwater Farm is the perfect gateway to everything that these incredible islands have to offer.
Vacation Rental Permit #PCUP000-17-0030