Concours d'Elegance of the San Juan Islands
The Sports Car Club of the San Juan Islands, in conjunction with the Rotary Club of San Juan Island, is holding its 11th annual Concours d'Elegance. The event is open to all Classic and Unique Cars. The awards presentation will be at 2:30 p.m. Enjoy live music and hand-made pizzas by Rotarians Mayer and Sibert. Vino and non-vino beverages will be available.
Special Guest: Rotarian Lee Harman with his 1938 Model A Ford Victoria “Miss Vicky”. They have entered the 10,000-mile race, Peking to Paris Endurance Motor Challenge, to bring awareness to End Polio Now eradication program.
Rounding out the weekend will be a get-together Saturday afternoon for registered entrants to a BBQ and fun drive/poker rally, so come early and drive/poker and fun weekend.
Schedule for the day’s events:
· 9:00 – 10:30 Entrant Parking – Registration $30 car (2nd Car $20) motorcycle $15
· 9:00 – Noon Refreshments (Peace Health volunteers)
· 11:00 – 3:00 Open to spectators (suggested donation $10)
· 12:00 – 2:00 Argyle Street Jazz Band performing in the pavilion
· 12:00 – 2:00 Pizzas by Rotarians Mayer & Sibert, wine/beverages for sale in the pavilion
· 1:30 People’s Choice Award Voting ends
· 2:00 Presentation of Awards
· 3:00 Concours closes
All proceeds benefit the San Juan Island Family Resource Center, Family Umbrella Group, Hospice of San Juan and Rotary's Polio Plus program.
For additional information see our website at www.sanjuanconcours.org.