From SeaTac by Rental Car
All the major car rental agencies are available at or near SeaTac airport. To drive to the Anacortes ferry terminal from Seattle:
- Follow the signs from the airport exit to I-5 North
- Take I-5 North through Everett and Mount Vernon
- Take exit 230 (Burlington/Anacortes)
- At the first light, turn left toward Anacortes onto Highway 20W
- Follow Highway 20W to Anacortes
- Once you reach Anacortes merge into the traffic circle and take a right onto Commercial Avenue to reach the central business district.
- Take a left at 12th St., where signage points you to the ferry, and follow signs to the ferry terminal (about 2 miles).
Allow a comfortable 1 1/2 to 2 hours to enjoy the drive and the scenery.